The CS Gold® campus ID card system from CBORD® sets a high standard for integrated ID card software. The powerful, modular campus ID card system integrates seemingly disparate auxiliary services with ease. Its wide range of integrated applications, flexible architecture, powerful data exchanges, and intuitive GUI place CS Gold securely atop the most robust ID card software systems available today.
Modules of CS Gold include:
- Avail™: Hosted door access control system easily accessible from any web browser. Avail is designed to improve campus security with minimal resources required.
- CS Access™: IP-based door access control system designed specifically for college and university campus security systems.
- CS Action and Response Management™: Automates specified procedures when an alarm is triggered in CS Gold (e.g., lock doors, activate alarm functions, and email or call officers on duty).
- CS Notify™: Advanced mass notification system designed to meet universities' emergency and general multi-mode communication needs.
- CS Meal Plans™: Powerful functionality for meal plan cost accounting, scheduling, proration of meal plan purchases/refunds, individual refund of meals, future meal dispensation, and more.
- CS Entitlements™: Supervision of ticketing, voting privileges, advanced transaction rules processing, special program admittance, and more for campus ID card software.
- CS Stored Value & Credit™: Allows for user-defined debit/credit plans for vending, bookstores, libraries, copiers, dining services, network printing, laundry machines, and off-campus purchasing for campus ID card systems.
- CS CardLink™: Integrates card production into the CS Gold ID card software Patron GUI, providing a seamless process of creating patrons and ID cards through a single user interface.
- CS Gold® WebManager™ Software: Makes it easy to expand your use of CS Gold without requiring a GUI. This solution provides the back-end components necessary to implement many of CBORD's online and mobile solutions for CS Gold in a simple, unified approach.
- Mobile-Enabled Security: Cutting-edge secure features enable privilege verification and spending from the convenience of a mobile phone. Functionality includes harnessing the power of a campus card in a smartphone app with CBORD Mobile ID™, text-enabled access control solutions like Open MyDoor or MasterKey, and the support of the latest credentials like Near Field Communications (NFC).